Lenovo 3000 Y410 DC Jack Repair:
If you have a(n) Lenovo 3000 Y410 laptop and you believe that the DC Power jack/connector is broken or damaged, you've come to the right place! We also repair many other laptops made by Lenovo as well as the other major brands.
Symptoms of a bad 3000 Y410 DC Power Jack in need of repair:
- The power cord seems 'loose' when plugged into the laptop.
- Your laptop randomly switches inbetween charging to running off the battery
- Your laptop will only run off of the battery, but not the charger
- You have to hold or twist the cable to into a certain position for the laptop to charge
- Sparks actually come out the back of the laptop!
- The power or battery LED flickers when you wiggle the cord.
How to Repair Lenovo 3000 Y410 DC Jack:
If you found us by searching "How to Repair Lenovo 3000 Y410 DC Jack", we highly recommend that you reconsider having a professional do the work for you. We see and hear stories of individuals trying to do the work themselves but end up damaging their laptop further by accidentally breaking cables and connectors just trying to get the laptop apart.
The worst part can come when a novice attempts the delicate procedure of desoldering the old jack and soldering in a new one. At worst the motherboard could be damaged and even at best the solder joints will probably be fragile and break very prematurely. Not to boast, but we are experts at what we do and we guarantee our work as well.
We charge a flat fee of $99 for Lenovo 3000 Y410 DC Jack Repair Service. This includes parts, labor, and return shipping. You can pay via Credit Card, Check, Paypal or Google Checkout. Click here to begin the check-in process.
All of our DC Jack repairs come with a 90 day warranty. See our warranty information page for more details.
If you have any questions, please call our toll-free number at 877-835-3938 and we'll be happy to help you get started on repairing your laptop.